COVID 19 UPDATE:
We are taking extra precautions to ensure our studio remains a safe place for all our clients, student and staff. We have a new protocol in place that will be strictly enforced for your safety and ours. Together, with smart and safe decisions we can stop the spread and protect each other.
If you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact the studio immediately. If you arrive at the studio feeling unwell and with symptoms your appointment will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be applied.
Our high cleaning standards have not changed and we are going even more above and beyond to make sure our studio goes above industry cleaning standards. We will be allotting extra time in between clients to wipe down any areas you may come in contact with so please arrive ON TIME to your appointment and not earlier or later.
Masks are optional. As always, our artists will still be wearing a face covering.
RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
- Before all laser removal procedures (permanent makeup and body tattoos), you’ll meet with one of our certified removal technicians. We go through a full consultation prior to any service to evaluate your goals, realistic expectation and inform you about the procedure that we feel will work best for your specific removal treatment. Your provider will choose a treatment plan based on your Fitzpatrick type, color of ink in the tattoo and the depth of the tattoo pigment in your body. After a full consultation they will take a photo of the tattoo to record the results throughout your procedure going forward. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, we will not guarantee results. There are many factors that can result in less than desired outcome. For example, each client will hold pigment differently in the skin, tattoo placement, size, color, client’s Fitzpatrick skin type and most importantly the client’s ability to follow aftercare. These Factors will greatly impact the result of a tattoo removal and the amount of sessions needed.
- Due to high demand, a deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. Your deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your session. We require 24 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. If 24 hours notice is not given, you will forfeit your deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Booking through the ‘Book Now’ button is for the deposit only and remainder of the payment is due the day of service
LATE AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
- Please remember that we block out time and space at the studio to ensure that you and each of our Brownude clients will receive the highest level of service. As a courtesy to other patrons and staff, please arrive on time to your appointment. We give a 15 minute grace period, after that your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CANDIDATES TO BOOK
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, under the age of 18, prone to keloid scarring, sun-damaged skin, have been on Accutane within the last year, have problematic skin around the procedure area, or have a serious medical condition (you must arrive with a doctor’s note stating the condition and the clearance to proceed with tattoo removal. Are hypersensitive to light in the infrared wavelength region. Have recent unprotected sun exposure, including the use of tanning beds or tanning products, such as creams, lotions and sprays. Allow tan to fade prior to treatment. Has a history of healing problems and keloid scarring. If you arrive with any of the following, unfortunately we will not be able to perform a service on you and you will forfeit your deposit.
- We reserve the right to decline to proceed with an appointment or decide to let a client go.
PRICING AND REFUNDS
- Pricing is subject to change at anytime. Once a service is performed, absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given.
*BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FAQS AND PRE APPOINTMENTS OF YOUR DESIRED SERVICE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE A CANDIDATE FOR MICROPIGMENTATION