PREVIOUS PMU WORK THAT NEEDS CORRECTION OR COVERUP
- If you had your eyebrows, lips, eyeliner or scalp previously tattooed from another studio and are interested in coverup/correction work, you MUST email us clear photos PRIOR to booking an appointment online. In cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored or large, removal sessions will be recommended prior to proceeding with an appointment. Corrective work generally requires multiple sessions and additional touch ups will be charged accordingly.
RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
- Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. We do not have any control over what occurs during the healing process. How your body heals is out of our control. This is 100% you and your bodies job. Everyone heals and accepts the pigment differently. Even when following aftercare; fading, blurring or poor retention can still happen depending on your skin and lifestyle. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional touch ups may be required to obtain optimal results. Please remember that cosmetic pmu works as a base, using a pencil or powder may still be needed.
- Due to high demand, a deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. Your deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your session. We require 72 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. If 72 hours notice is not given, you will forfeit your deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Booking through the ‘Book Now’ button is for the deposit only and is only for NEW clients. Remainder of the payment is due the day of service.
- Deposits are not required to book a touch up appointment. However, if you cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than 72 hours notice, you will be charged a $50 fee on top of your service charge.
LATE AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
- Please remember that we block out time and space at the studio to ensure that you and each of our Brownude clients will receive the highest level of service. As a courtesy to other patrons and staff, please arrive on time to your appointment. We give a 15 minute grace period, after that your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited. If it is a touch up appointment, you will be charged a $50 fee on top of your service charge. If you miss your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit.
TOUCH UP APPOINTMENTS
- You will receive your first touch-up appointment complimentary. This can be scheduled no sooner than 8 weeks following your first session and within 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, additional touch up pricing will occur. We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing again. The touch-up appointment is highly suggested for best results. It is always a minimal 2 step process to get you to your desired brows. Touch ups are generally required roughly every 1-2 years to maintain the cosmetic micropigmentation procedure. If you visit another studio to get touch ups over our work, you will no longer be able to get touch ups from our studio.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CANDIDATES TO BOOK
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, under the age of 18, prone to keloid scarring, sun-damaged skin, have eyebrow transplants, have been on Accutane within the last year, have problematic skin around the procedure area, have previous cosmetic micropigmentation on the procedure area without getting approval first, or have a serious medical condition (you must arrive with a doctor’s note stating the condition and the clearance to proceed with cosmetic tattooing). If you arrive with any of the following, unfortunately we will not be able to perform a service on you and you will forfeit your deposit.
- Your technician will only tattoo anatomy correct eyebrow placement shapes and natural colors. If you are looking for something not anatomy correct or a not natural color, we will refuse service and you will forfeit your deposit. We specialize in the most natural techniques. If you are looking for a bold brow or are extremely picky, we are NOT the studio for you.
- We reserve the right to decline to proceed with an appointment or decide to let a client go.
PRICING AND REFUNDS
- Pricing is subject to change at anytime. Once a service is performed, absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given.
*BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FAQS AND PRE APPOINTMENTS OF YOUR DESIRED SERVICE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE A CANDIDATE FOR MICROPIGMENTATION